KWS NewsletterSign up for our monthly newsletter with a recap of our blog, helpful image keywording tips, & news about our software.
KeywordSmart is the easiest to use and yet most powerful image keywording software on the market.
Designed for professionals, whether stock photographers or image library managers.
Our intuitive checklist ensures you create a comprehensive set of keywords for every image, whether you are a keywording beginner or expert.
Share this Post
- Tip #194 Video Framing I: Extreme Closeup January 9, 2013You should use the keyword phrase EXTREME CLOSEUP anytime the video shows anything smaller than the head or face of a person or similar size shot of any object.
- Tip #193 Image Framing IV: Wide Angle View December 21, 2012WIDE ANGLE VIEW has five synonyms: WIDE ANGLE WIDE ANGLE LENS WIDE-ANGLE VIEW WIDE-ANGLE WIDE-ANGLE LENS
- Tip #192 Image Framing IV: Overall December 21, 2012OVERALL and it’s commonly used synonym OVERVIEW should be used anytime the image or video shows most or all of a clearly defined area, such as a room, garden or field.
- Tip #194 Video Framing I: Extreme Closeup January 9, 2013
Category Archives: Keywording
Stock House Thursday: AP Images After a bit of a hiatus, I’m back and this week I will check out how AP Images handles keywords. These aren’t really “reviews,” in that they will have no thumbs up or down at the end. … Continue reading
Stock House Thursday: CanStock.com Following up last week’s analysis of Pond5.com I will now take an in depth look at how CanStock.com handles keywords. These aren’t really “reviews,” in that they will have no thumbs up or down at the end. This is not … Continue reading
Stock House Thursday: Pond5.com Following up last week’s analysis of MasterFile.com I will now take an in depth look at how Pond5.com handles keywords. These aren’t really “reviews,” in that they will have no thumbs up or down at the end. This is not … Continue reading
Stock House Thursday: Alamy.com Following up last week’s analysis of 123rf, I will now take an in depth look at how Alamy handles keywords. First, a quick introduction to how I am going about this process: I am not choosing … Continue reading
You take a picture, an awesome picture. I mean an amazing picture, one that should sell easily at any stock house. How do you sell it? You give it to a stock house to sell for you, and you trust … Continue reading
10. Your photographs aren’t as great as you think they are. 9. You get bored and don’t spend enough time and energy post processing to perfect your images. 8. You’d rather sleep in instead of getting up in time to … Continue reading
Guide to Keywording Images, part 6 This is the final installment of my series on how to keyword your images to increase your stock photography sales. All the suggestions I’ve made should be applied to your images, whether you’re a … Continue reading
Guide to Keywording Images, part 5 Here I am again with another installment of my guide on how you should be keywording your images to maximize sales. So, you think that the where and the when of an image should … Continue reading
Guide to Keywording Images, part 4 This is the fourth in a series of posts about how to keyword your images. While this guide is written primarily for stock photographers who need great keywording to ensure robust sales of their … Continue reading